Thursday 11 July 2024

11-07-24, Thursday evening

 Evening, everyone.  Just a quick one this evening as there really isn't much to write about.  It's been rather a lovely day with plenty of sunshine and no chillness at all.  Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I dodged SET today - I'm still feeling a bit weary but much better.  A good night's sleep should do it.

Chris came round, we had a good old chat as always and I spent the rest of the day doing housework before chilling with a book and some knitting.

How can it be Friday tomorrow - and a third of the way through the month.  Crazy!
Have a great evening and a good night's sleep.  xx

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice day esp the book. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days seem to be slipping by so quickly. I hope you enjoyed your book and a day of resting.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. A bit of restfulness never hurt anyone. xx

      Delete
  3. Glad the weather was good. Sounds like a relaxing day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice to have some sunshine. xx

      Delete
  4. That sounds relaxing. Books and knitting are good company. I need to catch up on my housework.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to have two things that you can do together (assuming the stitch is easy and repetitive). xx

      Delete
  5. Knitting and radio or television I can do, but never knitting and reading - I would just forget to knit:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been able to do that - assuming the stitch is simple. It gets semi-automatic. :-) xx

      Delete
  6. I was sewing again as you saw and hope to finish today. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did, and what you're making looks absolutely amazing. xx

      Delete
  7. A day of gentle relaxation us wonderful isn't it.

    ReplyDelete