Tuesday 16 July 2024

Tuesday evening, 16-07-24

Evening, everyone!  Goodness, it has been a busy day today.

Chris and I walked down to Groove, did the class and walked back again.
After breakfast, I drove into town to drop off my blood pressure readings and arrange a date for my blood test.
On the way home, I stopped off at Hobbycraft (ooops) and then at Aldi to get biscuits for this evening.
After lunch, I went into school for my SEND Governor meeting with the SENDCO.
Then I came home, got paperwork on my laptop and read through it all.
Then back into school, first to have a nosey round as it was Open Evening and, finally, for the last Governors' meeting of the school year.

I think I will sleep well.

In garden news, some of my tomatoes are starting to colour.  Exciting!

I hope your day has been good too.
Sleep well.  xx

9 comments:

  1. You have had a busy day-sleep well! Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was busier than I expected. I'd sort of 'forgotten' about the meetings. Thank goodness for diaries! xx

      Delete
  2. You've done so well to get ripening tomatoes already.
    Hobbycraft? Do tell!
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just some yarn for another jumper - I'm planning my winter wardrobe - ha ha ha.
      Bright Christmas red DK - yes, for December! Most of my jumpers are fairly subdued colours and I thought I rather fancy something in yer face bright for a change. xx

      Delete
    2. 😍
      Alison x

      Delete
  3. You didn't come out of Hobbycraft empty-handed, surely;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way. Hence the 'ooops'.
      I was sorely tempted by lots of yarn but I was sensible - well, comparatively sensible anyway! xx

      Delete
  4. We don't have any local craft shops, although the Range has a craft section, probably a good job, I'd be in there all the time! Sorry to read about the Deliveroo problem in your other post, it's scary when things like that happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is - it's unsettling to say the least. Not nice.
      I think we're lucky with a Hobbycraft and a Range in easy distance. Or, maybe, not quite so lucky - lol.
      xx

      Delete