Thursday 5 May 2022

Thursday

 Morning, everyone.  It was a funny old day yesterday - first rain, then sun, then rain again . . . all through the day.  Today looks better but time will tell!

I did my Sainsbury's shop as planned.  It was a bit ouch but that's how things are at the moment, isn't it?  I got all that sorted out, got on with housework stuff and then went off to Lindsey's for personal training.

And that was about it really.  It was Sewing Bee in the evening but I was really tired so I'll watch it today instead.

Today is Thursday so it's Chat With Chris Day.  After than, I'm changing quickly and then going back to Lindsey's.  She posted a message yesterday asking if anyone was interested in testing the new Grove aerobics playlist while she filmed it - she does a track to send to people if they have to miss a session and finds it better if she's actually leading a class rather than just performing to the camera; less of a performance and more real.  As it's just her being filmed, I jumped at the opportunity for a freebie.
Swimming can wait for another time.

Once that's done, I have plenty to do at home, including some tidying up and a stack of ironing while I watch Sewing Bee.  I won't be bored, that's a fact.

Here's the latest cuteness overload photo.


Have a lovely day and stay safe and well.  xx

10 comments:

  1. The weather has been so mixed lately but I'm holding out for next week's forecast. The temperatures are set to rise. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun is out now and everything looks lovely. Here's hoping . . . xx

      Delete
  2. Is he a Tonkinese, like Beth's other cats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha has the look, hasn't he? No, he is half Persian (I think that's what Beth said), half street moggy. I'll check with her. xx

      Delete
  3. What big ears you've got little puss! and what blue eyes. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been warm but cloudy here today which is great for the garden as nothing is getting scorched or battered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've had both and it's nice not to feel chilly as well. xx

      Delete
  5. I hope you enjoyed the Sewing Bee. I enjoyed all the makes but didn't agree with the choice for elimination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, very much, thanks. I thought they were in line to go but I'd have gone with one of the others. I wonder if we're thinking of the same person. xx

      Delete