Sunday 28 July 2019

Sunday

Good morning, everyone!  It's still wet out there, still rather dull and the clouds are low.  It's cool too, a real dressing-gown-and-slippers sort of morning which is absolutely fine by me, no complaints whatsoever!

Yesterday was a funny old day.  It started off OK, I got some housework done, sorted out a bit of mess and finished off the ironing.  After lunch, I sat down with my kindle and the telly (lazy me) and started to feel very uncomfortable.  I suppose you'd call it 'trapped wind' so I won't go into details but I was pretty anto-social for ages.  It's just as well Beth didn't come round really.

It was still a bit of a nuisance when I went to bed but, after restless nights for nearly a week, the house had finally cooled down properly, I was able to snuggle under the cover and had a good night's sleep for the first time in over a week.
I feel great this morning!

Today there's nothing in the diary.  Beth should be round to work at some point.  I've already picked four sungold tomatoes which I will have with salad for lunch.  My computer desk needs a good old tidy up as it is in a dreadful state, so that will be my main task for the day and I will remake the guest room bed which will take all of five minutes!

I don't know about going for a walk today.  The forecast is for more rain so we will see.  I ought to get out really so perhaps I will dodge the raindrops at some point.  I need motivation!

It may be damp but have a great Sunday anyway.  xx


4 comments:

  1. It's bright sunshine here, no sign of rain at all yet. I've already done my walk for the day but can't see that I'll be doing much more ... I'm really tired again. I hope you have a more comfortable day than yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will, thanks. It has all subsided now and back to normal. Weird though; I have no idea how or why it started. :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Have a nice lazy day Joy it is 16ºC here so really cool and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so restful after lask week's heat, isn't it. It's so lovely to look forward to a hot shower and another mug of coffee.
      xx

      Delete