Saturday 22 August 2020

Saturday

It's nearly good afternoon, everyone.  Better late than never, I suppose!

Yesterday went pretty much according to plan.  Hair is now neat and tidy again, the house is clean, the ironing done and it was a good journey over to Dad's in the afternoon.

Apart from some early morning shopping for Dad, there are no particular plans for today.  I've been down the garden and picked what seemed like thousands of tomatoes (certainly more than a hundred), some runner beans, a courgette and a leek so that's the vegetables sorted for a few days.  This afternoon, I expect I will read my magazines and just chill.  It's a nice feeling.

I hope you're having a pleasant day too.  xx

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a relaxing day with plenty of quality time!! Enjoy!! Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very pleasant day, thanks, Amanda. Nice and gentle.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I had my first professional hair cut since March on Thursday, now it's very short but the 'steps' installed by my lovely hubby have now been replaced with layers and a style has once again emerged. Everyone at the salon said how brave I was to let my husband loose on my hair. Margaret my hairdresser just laughed and said 'more like she's bloody mad' :-)

    It sounds like you have a lot more tomatoes than I have this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - maybe you are!!
      I bet it feels a lot better after a 'proper' cut. I know mine always does.

      Dad doesn't pick his tomatoes every day so then they are picked it seems like loads.
      xx

      Delete
  3. That's a lot of tomatoes! Any good suggestions for using them up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would sound glib to say eat them so I won't. I'll post what I do on tomorrow's blog, thanks for the idea.
      xx

      Delete