Friday 17 November 2017

Friday

Good morning, folks.  I'm a bit late this morning as I had an early morning appointment at the surgery and decided to leave this until afterwards.

I'm seeing more of that surgery waiting room than I have in the last ten years all put together!  Today was flu jab (the first one I've had) and the one-off pneumococcal vaccine that all over 65s are recommended to have.  I had the flu one but it appears that there's a shortage of the other and, as I don't fall into any of the target groups,  I didn't have it.  Try again in January!  I wasn't particularly sorry really.

On the off-chance that the blood test results were back (they were only done on Wednesday), I asked at reception and they were.  No further action needed.  I didn't think there would be but it's always nice to know.

I had a few twinges yesterday but they came to nothing and were certainly nothing like a fortnight ago so I'm not fussed.   I just hope I lose some weight as a result of all this 'being careful'.  I shall be cross if I don't!

Well, I have a bit of a busy day ahead of me so I'd better set going.  Have a splendid day and, Diane, I am so glad all went well.


No comments:

Post a Comment