Saturday 18 February 2012

Saturday morning

. . . and after a good night's sleep I feel a lot brighter and settled again now, thank goodness.  Rants are not really me, not usually anyway!  I have to do a bit of work but apart from that I intend to take things very easy and rest.

I had a stroke of luck yesterday.  As I've said, I am doing some knitting for my TA's new born grandson.  I had realised that I didn't get enough buttons - really sweet ladybird buttons - and would need to turn out and go across town to get some more, not something I particularly felt inclined to do.  I hunted out my box containing my sewing up needles, etc and, lo and behold, in there was just one more ladybird button, exactly the same as the ones I had bought, which meant I had just enough.  So now it is finished, looks cute and I will post a photo after I've given it.  Now to start the second one.

And that is it really.  I hope you all have a lovely weekend and a good rest, if that's what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment