Thursday 7 July 2011

Thursday morning



. . . and, oh, dear, it's raining. You think I'd be pleased for the garden and I am really, but today is supposed to be junior sports day and the weather signs are not good at present. For the last two years the Infants have been plagued with poor weather for sports day. Two years ago we had to reschedule twice. The juniors, of course, had glorious weather just a few days later. This year the tables have turned - the Infants had a wonderful afternoon and the juniors . . . well, it may clear up, but too much rain makes it not so safe on the field. Fingers crossed for them.

Just when I thought it was safe to start relaxing I find that I am on the list to be interviewed as part of our Investors in People update. Eeeek. That's next Thursday so those of us on the rather lengthy list have lots of time to get stressed and make sure we know absolutely everything about the school, just in case we get asked.

And today I am being observed. Oh, joy, oh, bliss! Could life hold any more?

At least the fuchsias are looking pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment