Friday 15 July 2011

Friday evening

The SENCO conference was really good. A super seminar on finger gym with take away info that's going to be jolly useful, quite a good one on listening and attention activities, a nice lunch and several acquaintances there to chat to. Unfortunately I was feeling quite rough and came home early afternoon. No Chinese and chat for me, sadly, but I hope they're all having a good time and have drunk a wee toast to me.

I'm not sure what's wrong. All hotty-cold, terribly tired still and my upper back is aching quite badly. I think it's just an extreme case of end of year-itis, to be honest. I'm going to sleep in the guest room - the beds in there are 'softer' and I think I will be more comfortable, feeling as I do right now.

Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment