Wednesday 27 July 2011

Phew

I must have very tough gnashers. After not visiting my nice, friendly (cough, cough) dental practice for more years than I care to say, the only work needing doing is to the tooth that has forced me along there at long last. And that's a filling. More than I deserve and that's a fact!

It shows how long since I went. It was all different. For a start, everything is on computer instead of in cardboard folders. The x rays are instant and you don't get this menacing thing slowly circulating around your head while you try your best to keep your head still aided by a cold, metal clamp, reminiscent of portrait photography technique in the Victorian era. There's an automatic door that glides soundlessly open as you approach. They've converted the garden into a proper car park - not that it helped, I still needed to go up to Tesco and park there, but it shows willing, doesn't it! Best of all, it doesn't smell of dentist, not in the least bit. Amazing.

It doesn't mean I liked it any better, but the changes are good! And yes, I did appease my conscience with some Tesco shopping before I came home. And I can have my night out without worrying about where not to bite. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. The suspects were both wearing ski masks and gloves, and were dressed in black or dark blue hooded sweaters. They are both described as slender in build. One is described as being approximately and the other as being between and The taller suspect was wearing glasses with silver frames and a grey tint.

    The Town of Southampton is located on the South Fork of Long Island in Suffolk County, New York. Coach Outlet Clearance Sale This town, with its white sand beaches on the Atlantic Ocean, is a popular summer destination for all people, and many Coach Outlet Online world famous celebrities consider this a Jordan Shoes For Sale home away from Ray Ban Outlet home. There is also a village by the same name located within the town..

    Nope, this ripped, Taylor Hanson lookalike is a 16 year old Ukrainian named Richard Best Yeezys Sandrak. While at 16 most of us were happy enough with our newfound ability to grow a peach fuzz mustache, this kid has MK Outlet Online a six pack that makes most professional athletes look flabby. The way the Cheap Michael Kors Handbags highway split exactly along the orange line is what makes most people call bullshit, but it's even weirder than that check out the perfectly straight break along the horizontal Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet in the foreground..

    ReplyDelete