Monday 31 January 2011

Monday morning

. . . and it's a non-pupil day today. All of us, TAs, LSAs, teachers, are off to the Waterfront (a local conferencing centre) for a day's training and 'networking' with staff from other local schools. The subject is 'Behaviour for Learning': there's some stuff on the Internet about it and it looks as if it's going to be both interesting and useful.

It's going to be a funny old week, in fact. Tomorrow is PPA and then coordinator time, Wednesday is the last half hour of PPA ( plus Makaton training after school) and on Thursday I am out in the morning on another training thing. Friday is my SEN day. And that's the week gone again.

Also I have a very dear friend coming tomorrow to stay for a couple of nights. It's a shame I have to be at school, but it will be fantastic to see her in the evenings.

Well, I'd better get going. We're car sharing today and I have to be round at Tina's at half past eight!

No comments:

Post a Comment