Monday 24 January 2011

Monday evening

Right now I'm realising that re-starting swimming is likely to be expensive. The reason? Matalan is very close by! This evening it was a pair of pillows and a quilt cover and pillow cases. Did I need them - well, sort of. I needed new pillows anyway! I fear the bedding just jumped up, grabbed me by the neck and refused to let go! Oh, and it was half price and it's so pretty! I think I'm going to have to set a target relating to NOT going into Matalan when I go swimming!

As I anticipated, the course was very good, but made me feel highly inadequate. I don't know/do half of what they said I ought, so I have my work cut out, starrting tomorrow with a bit of personal observation after play in my coordinator's hour.

Now I need to stay awake for Baking Made Easy and then The Biggest Loser. What's the betting I won't! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment