Tuesday 18 January 2011

Tuesday evening

. . . and on with the tag questions.

Four things I have learnt from the past
Holding on to hate damages me much more than it damages anyone else. It curdles me inside and destroys the person I am and the person I would like to be.
Rule a line and move on, whether it be food, work or anything else. No point looking back in regret. Learn from the past but don't let it dominate me.
Food is a good servant but a bad master.
Wisdom can be found in every person, young or old.

Four things I am looking forward to.
Staying in Streele Farm Barn next summer
Losing most of the excess weight
Retirement
Swimming on Thursday (hopefully)

Four things I love about winter
Snow
Snuggling down in a warm bed
Walking through a crisp, frosty landscape
Christmas! Always winter but never Christmas sounds the worst kind of nightmare . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment