Yesterday started busy and ended gently.
After circuits, I whizzed home, got changed, etc, and whizzed back out to gather the bus into town where I met Alex outside M&S. Three quarters of an hour later we had sorted all Alex's Christmas gifts out and I had treated myself (bad me) to some Lush bath stuff and a really nice pair of earrings from an art shop.
Because wbhy not.
After circuits, I whizzed home, got changed, etc, and whizzed back out to gather the bus into town where I met Alex outside M&S. Three quarters of an hour later we had sorted all Alex's Christmas gifts out and I had treated myself (bad me) to some Lush bath stuff and a really nice pair of earrings from an art shop.
Because wbhy not.
This art shop is a sort of collective shop that sells creations by local artists and crafts people and also supports people with challenges that make it hard for them to work. I think it is run by the local church and I wish I could remember its name!!
After that we had lunch. In my mind I had something like the M&S cafe but Alex had something else in mind so when I suggested Zizzi his face lit up! So we went there and it was lovely. We decided we ought to make this a monthly thing.
By the way, the change in technique worked for Lindsey's sourdough. When it is wholegrain, you don't get the typical 'holes' in the crumb; it is more even. Mine is, anyway. What you do get is the sourdough flavour, the rise and the digestibility!
Lindsey sent a photo to show me and she said it was absolutely delicious. So that's good!!
Lindsey sent a photo to show me and she said it was absolutely delicious. So that's good!!
Today it is Groove and another quick whizz round to freshen up and get changed before I have to pop into school for a SEND meeting.
Then the day's my own so it's housework stuff because it's much needed! :-)
Have a good day, everyone, whatever the weather. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment