Thursday 28 September 2023

Thursday, 28-09-23

Good morning, everyone.  Welcome to Thursday.  Will we get any rain today?  We had no storming on Monday/Tuesday, no high winds yesterday so who knows?  I'm not complaining - a storm can be exciting but I prefer the gentle weather really.  

Yesterday was a ploddy sort of day.  Sharon came, did my hair really well, as always, and left and personal training was good, as always.

Today I have an online SET class followed by the Thursday coffee and chat with Chris.  However, today is wash day - I seem to have quite a lot of stuff to get washed, dried, ironed and sorted and then I can put out what I want to pack for Monday.  I'll be glad to get that done.

A short one today.   Have a lovely day, everyone, and stay safe and well.  xx

8 comments:

  1. My washing has piled up again. I usually manage to keep on top of it but it only takes one day of procrastination and I'm snowed under! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of those never ending stories really. I'm getting there and the sun haas come out so that's good. xx

      Delete
  2. Storm Agnes was nowhere near as powerful as the weather forecasts predicted in our area. The garden furniture had a brief waltz around the garden before I stacked it up in the most sheltered corner, and the wheelie bin did try to leave home but that was about it. A couple of heavy showers of rain and the letterbox flapping was all I had to cope with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must have been a great relief because it sounded pretty nasty on the forecasts. I'm glad. xx

      Delete
  3. I did a wash load today hoping to get it line dried... then it poured down. Oh well there's always tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no. We were lucky round here, I think. xx

      Delete
  4. I have been washing a day early every week since we got back..... Might actually make it to my regular wash day in a couple of weeks.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no law that says washing has to be a specific day - make it work for us, that's what I say.
      There's always so much when just home from holiday, isn't there. xx

      Delete