Tuesday 6 May 2014

Monday evening

Second day of LBTL and some playing around with Photoshop!  Note to self - check typing CAREFULLY!  Ooops.

Breakfast:  Porridge with yoghurt and lemon curd, water
Lunch:  Vegetable chilli and rice (same as dinner on day 1), two oatcakes with soft cheese and lemon curd
Dinner:  Ginger rice with assorted veg and chicken bits, yoghurt and lemon curd
Snack:  a hot drink made with lemon curd and boiling water.  It was surprisingly acceptable and made a change from hot/cold water and mint tea.

On reflection, it was a very lemon curdy day and it's not even very nice lemon curd.  Next weekend I am going to make some of the genuine stuff as an antidote!  And be very grateful that I can.



2 comments:

  1. It all looks very acceptable I hope it tastes that way too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It tastes OK, yes. Too high in simple carbs but it's really not bad at all. It's down to my choice of food though. I couldn't manage if I was doing what some are doing and having exactly the same thing every day. Plain rice and passata - no way!
    J x

    ReplyDelete