Monday 21 October 2024

Monday evening, 21-10-24

Evening, everyone.  Sorry this is a bit late but better late than never.  It was the group live chat this evening and it was really good but I've not long left it.

Thank you for all the kind messages.  I'm pretty much 100% again now; I think circuits did me the world of good.
I really should have done housework and ironing, etc but did I?  Not a chance.  I got on with my knitting (Christmas gifts) and my crochet instead.  
Do I feel guilty - not a chance.  I'm really so enjoying being able to do my own thing in my own time and I'm making the most of it.

I'm getting on nicely with the granny square tank top - I'm going to look very seventies in it, very retro, I fear, but extra layers are always a Good Thing as winter approaches - I am so glad I have the thermal stuff from last winter's cruise as I do feel the cold but layering up works wonders.

The next part of the crochet along project goes live tomorrow but I will have to desist until the afternoon.  First of all it is Groove and at 1:30, the lovely Sharon is coming to chop my locks (not that they need much more than a quick tidy up) and I really do need to sort out downstairs before she arrives.
But I still don't regret today's self indulgence, not at all.  :-)

Today was kind of spendy again - my printer is saying it is short of ink and I don't have any replacements so I fired off an order which should arrive tomorrow.  I want to print off some online patterns but that can wait until the inks arrive.  It's not as if I have nothing on the go already!!

How was your Monday?  Really good, I hope.  Take care, stay warm and sleep well.  xx

2 comments:

  1. Any chance you could share your Xmas patterns on here?Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been working on Christmas gifts and a few items our oldest son wanted for friends. I went to the dentist this morning so I may as well say it was a spendy day, as will be tomorrow as I am paying a few bills.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete