Friday 30 June 2023

Friday, 30-06-23

 Good morning, everyone.

 A courgette update . . .

Looking very happy . . .
. . . and having babies!
Woo hoo!

They may drop off, of course, but time will tell.








I'm really looking forward to today.  It's the day Val and I are off on a coach jolly to the Weald and Downland living museum.  Here's the link to the site:  https://www.wealddown.co.uk/ and this is what it says about it as an overview.

Be part of something historic and discover Sussex rural history through the seasons, in the heart of the picturesque South Downs. See what rural living was like with over a 1,000 years of history to explore, and over 50 relocated historic houses covering the 40 acre site. Whether you are 5 or 95 there is something for everyone!

Definitely my thing and I have the camera charged up.

It will take all day.  I don't know how long the journey is but the nice thing about jollies like this is that it really doesn't matter as someone else is doing all the hard work.

I'm expecting to have a lovely day and I hope you all do too.  xx


16 comments:

  1. Have a really lovely day Joy. Can't wait to see your photos!
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have a lovely day there. It's years since I went but I remember it fondly. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great. I'm really looking forward to it - definitely my thing. xx

      Delete
  3. Have a lovely day. I'm looking forward to seeing all your photographs. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I am sure I will be taking plenty through the day. xx

      Delete
  4. Now that's a place I would love to visit - have fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fantastic and you would love it, Sue, I am sure. xx

      Delete
  5. Have a great day, it's a lovely place. Look out for the Repair shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < grin > It was there, of course, and, I gather, filming, but we didn't spend any time star-spotting or anything. xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely trip-I’ll look forward to all the photos. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took plenty but it was wet and gloomy so I don't really know how they have come out yet. xx

      Delete
  7. Looking forward to seeing all about your day out x
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will, Alison! It was so good. xx

      Delete
  8. Photos, please! I love to live vicariously through others' jaunts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. They are uploading from the camera as I type this. xx

      Delete