Tuesday 12 January 2021

Tuesday

 Morning, everyone.  Goodness, it feels a lot milder this morning and checking Beeb weather, it most certainly is!  For the first time in ages, I didn't come downstairs and head straight for the thermostat this morning.  Yesterday stayed sunny for a short time but then clouded over and we have had rain overnight.

Well, I finished that high cupboard.  The reason for that was to move some not so much used stuff from a low cupboard so that I could put something away in it but I now find it doesn't quite fit.  That means a bit more shifting stuff around bit I'll get there - eventually.  I doesn't hurt to give cupboards the occasional sort out anyway.
I now have to make several journeys down to the garage.

Apart from that, I got the washing done and generally idled and relaxed.  I need to do what I did last lockdown, from March onward last year and have some projects.  It's the wrong weather for allotment but, hopefully, from the end of February onward, I can get started there as well

Today I have a chat with Dad scheduled and that's it as far as the diary is concerned, but I do have plenty of homey stuff to be getting on with so I won't be too bored.  As far as Dad's concerned, he's been contacted regarding his covid vaccination so I am absolutely delighted about that!  The sooner, the better.

That's about it really.  Have a pleasant day and stay safe and well.  xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I’m so happy your dad will be getting his vaccine soon! That’s wonderful news!! Here in my area of the U.S., the vaccine roll-out seems disorganized. I’m not sure what the problem is. We are anxious for my mother-in-law,who is 88, to receive hers. No word yet, though. Stay well! Zenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, isn't it? I will be relieved when he's had it and even more so when he has had both of them. I do hope your MiL hears soon.
      xx

      Delete
  2. That's great news about your Dad getting the vaccine soon. That must be a relief for all of you. I'm expecting mine at the end of February/beginning of March, assuming there are no problems with the supply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just don't know at the moment, do we. I'm living in hope that I will have had my first one by Easter. At least by then there should be plenty of centres fully running and in the swing of it all.
      xx

      Delete