Thursday 19 September 2019

Thursday

Good morning!  The sun is shining and it promises to be fine all day.  Lovely!

Yesterday was a weird day.  Personal Training was great, the governors' meeting was long but fine and I got sheets changed, washed, dried and ironed too.
But I had an eating crash which I won't go into in any detail except to say I'm climbing back on the wagon now!

Today is another busy day.
I'm meeting a friend for lunch, then I have tuition and then my SW group.  It's all go.

Better get started.  Planning calls!
Have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the weigh in tonight. The eating crash was a temporary blip and only one day out of so many successful days and hopefully, any gain will be quickly reversed. You've been doing plenty of exercise as well so that has to work in your favour. I try to avoid sweet things completely as it seems to trigger a 'need' to binge eat all the wrong things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very wise. We live and learn, don't we? :-) Thank you very much.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a successful weigh in - it is so easy to eat a bit too much - luckily for me I have to avoid over-eating, being reliant on Thyroxine which regulates digestion and how quickly it digests means food sometimes hangs around in my stomach for hours and is very uncomfortable. If I eat too late or too much I know about it and cannot sleep as my food just sits there all night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I managed to climb onto the scales!!! What I saw wasn't much fun but there you go! :-)
      I suppose there has to be a silver lining to everything and having to not overeat must sort of help.
      xx

      Delete