Tuesday 11 October 2022

Tuesday

 Good morning, everyone.  I'm sat here wearing my long, pink, not-oodie feeling cosy and warm.  The house feels neither warm nor cold at the moment which, I guess, is how it ought to be, although the Beeb forecast says it's near freezing point outside.  Yesterday, the rain had cleared by around ten, the sun came out and it was another lovely Autumn day and today looks like being sunny too.  No complaints here!

Yesterday went well.  I did some loads of washing and they are now waiting to be ironed or put away.  Circuits was great and, while I ached rather yesterday evening, it's all fine again this morning.
After the class, I changed at Lindsey's and then went on to Sainsbury's as it's not far away from hers.  Sainsbury's has a really good choice of cards, gift bags, etc (Morrisons definitely doesn't!) and I have a few baby gifts to wrap and a card to send, don't I?

I popped out to the top of the cul de sac where a neighbour's wall is covered with leaves - I think it is called Boston Ivy but could be wrong - that are just starting to turn red to take a few photos; one now provides the background to this blog.  As Autumn progresses, they turn deep, intense shades of red before they all drop off and become a nuisance.


Today looks to be more of the same really - not shopping but everything else.  There's a load of coloureds in the washing machine as I type and one more load waiting so the ironing basket will need dealing with later on.
It's Groove first thing so a great start to the day.  Apart from that, there is nothing in the diary so I can do a bit of clearing and tidying, maybe.  I'll see how I feel.

Have a great day, everyone, and enjoy any fine weather you have.  xx

6 comments:

  1. Those leaves are stunning! Very Autumnal. Cold and damp here but keeping busy keeps me warm xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn colours are so very cheering, aren't they? So beautiful. xx

      Delete
  2. Raining and windy here and I think they are forecasting the same for tomorrow.

    Those leaves are so interesting and I love the different shades of red.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cloud is forecast for us today (Wed) but rain tomorrow. We've had some chilly nights too. xx

      Delete
  3. What lovely colour leaves! I love this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. My favourite time, I think, certainly for colour. And I love the darker, cosy, snuggly evenings with a candle flickering. xx

      Delete