Friday 31 January 2014

Friday

Good morning.  It's shiveringly cold today but I am snug as a bug in a rug thank goodness.  Part of the reason for that is that I have been bustling around getting things ready for the lovely Lenka to work her magic today.  When I walk in this evening everything will sparkle so it is nice to make sure she can do the necessary without too much of my clutter in the way!

Today is SEN day and it's meetings, meetings, meetings all day.  At least the paperwork is already done so I won't have to stay too long after school to catch up, I hope.  And then it is another weekend.

Because of the bad start to the term what with all that illness, I feel we've really only just got stuck into things and the fact that half term is only a fortnight away seems a ridiculous joke.  Even more ridiculous is the other fact that we're half way through the school year.  How did that happen?

For once I am more or less all ready for school so I think I shall now treat myself to a nice long, hot bath with a mug of coffee to keep me company!   Spoiling myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment