Friday 17 January 2014

Friday: the end of a most peculiar week

I'm hoping that today will return some normality to my life.  It's been so weird and I need things to settle down again.  As it is SEN day, if things do go belly-up (or do I mean belly-down), I can go without causing any problems whatsoever.

I honestly do think I'm more or less OK again now.  Tired, of course, but then it is Friday and I would be tired anyway.  It goes with the day.

I hope your day is good, however it goes and whatever you do.

2 comments:

  1. It is one of the mysteries of illness that you always feel better in the morning but as the day wears on you go down hill and by 4 pm you are usually completely out of gas. Heres hoping you are fully better and you last the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Diane. Thankfully, although I am worn out, I feel 'normal again'. Such a relief.
    J x

    ReplyDelete