Thursday 6 September 2012

Thursday morning

. . . and I'm looking forward to going into school!  Yesterday was good - great fun, sunny, not as warm as Tuesday but still very pleasant indeed.  Long may it continue.

I have a new toy - sort of have, anyway.  A local friend is selling her camera and I've got it for a few days to play with it and see if I like it.  I do rather.  I've looked up reviews and they are pretty good, the camera is in good order and it's quite a bit more complicated than a point and click (although I would still want a point and click for those times I'm just snapping away) so I will learn a bit more about photograph stuff.  It seems to do good close ups, although I couldn't get it to focus on a spider, it wanted to focus on the fence behind.  There must be a way to do it manually though, and I will learn!  Looks as if I have made up my mind to buy it, doesn't it?

The poorly camera has gone in for repairs.  Fortunately, it is still under guarantee or whatever it's called, so it should not be expensive.  I do miss it.

I'm finding the sensible eating a lot easier to manage now that there's a very strict routine to my days.  Yesterday went fine again and I'm now planning my next week's eating.   The resolutions are holding out, which is amazing!  Today's nosh is porridge, crispbread with hummus, yogurt and fruit, with chicken casserole from the freezer for dinner tonight.  Amazon should be shipping the Hairy Dieters' book in the next few days, so next week there will be a whole new load of recipes with which to have fun.  Good-oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment