Saturday 17 August 2019

Saturday

Good morning.  So here I am with Dad for the weekend, happy in the knowledge that my home is being well looked after.  The sun is shining after the heavy rain and I have a lazy day ahead of me.

Yesterday was a bit busy in the morning and the tum was a bit slow to settle but all was well eventually.  I got my bed changed and washed and dried the bedding but have just realised I forgot to take it all out of the dryer (it weas raining so no line drying, sadly).  A job for my house sitter (sorry)!

In the evening, Dad and I ate at the Millstream as usual.  I had some chicken with coleslaw and, alas for goot intentions, some chips - and they were lovely!

Today, there's very little planned.  I might take a walk down to the garden centre and I need to pop to Tescos to get some peppercorn sauce but apart from that I will read and chat and generally enjoy life.  I'm still feeling a bit tired after the holiday but it's nice, relaxed tired so I'm not complaining.

Have a good day, everyone, and enjoy the sunshine I hope you will have.
I'll post some more holiday photos after the weekend.
xx

4 comments:

  1. Have a lovely relaxing weekend with your Dad, Joy - sounds like you are anyway! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going very well, thanks. Nice and restful.
      xx

      Delete