Wednesday 27 March 2024

Wednesday evening, 27-03-24

 Hi, everyone.  Wednesday evening and I don't know where the week is going, I really don't.  Only four more days until the end of the month.  

Werll, today was one of those days where I got loads done but don't have much to say.  I did washing and it was a lovely drying morning with sunshine and a stiff breeze that dried the clothes quickly.  I got the ironing done too so that's all done and dusted.

I tackled upstairs which I should have done yesterday really.  I just need to give the carpets a sweep over and steam clean some of the floors now.

I went to personal training with a totally trouble free ankle, thankfully.  That's a relief.  Keeping the support bandage on all night worked a treat.  As I left Lindsey's, what should I see but the van of Matt the Plumber so I had a word with him - Matt, not the van.  He's popping round tomorrow late afternoon to sort out a few things for me.

I'm really tired now but happy-tired.

Tomorrow starts with SET class which I'm going to do.  I warned Lindsey that I might stop and substitute something if I feel the ankle twinging but it has been fine all do so I expect it will be fine tomorrow too.
Then Chris is coming over for our usual coffee and chat.
If I don't get the floors done early, IO will get them done after that and before I leave to meet up with Diane for coffee, chat and a stroll around the garden centre.  Not lunch - we both have weigh ins looming!  😇
And then Matt is over.
So quite a full day but a very nice one.

I'm going to shut down shortly and get on with some knitting while watching something a bit mindless, I think.  
Good night, everyone.  xx

12 comments:

  1. I admire you for all the exercise classes you do. I wish I had your energy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gradually built up over time, starting with one PT session. You go to all those ceilidh evenings - that is amazing cardio exercise too. xx

      Delete
  2. Always good to have a day with a few easy chores and time for a chat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. In fact, two chat today. Really looking forward to them. You have a good day too. xx

      Delete
  3. I don't know what it is but each year seems to go by faster and faster.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do. Can't be anything to do with getting older, surely? No - no way. lol
      xx

      Delete
  4. It's Maundy Thursday today - I wonder who will give out the Maundy money - Camilla, probably?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably - or William. Actually any of those 'seniors' would do the job. xx

      Delete
    2. Yes, it is Camilla and Charles sent a message. xx

      Delete
  5. Watching something mindless is just about all I can manage at the moment, I'm shattered ... and reading about all your exercise classes is making me tireder than ever. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw - much love, Sue. Hoping you pick up again soon. xx

      Delete