Monday 4 March 2024

Monday evening, 04-03-24

Good evening, everyone.  It's been quite a pleasant day round here.  Fine, dry, some sunshine and my washing dried on the line - ready to iron, anyway, if not completely dry.  OK, so it's been a bit cold, but that's what extra layers are for.

I enjoyed Circuits as much as usual.  All great fun and I do feel I'm putting in some energy.  It's a good group now and it's hard to believe that this time last year, Lindsey was concerned that it might be too small to continue.  Not a chance of that now! 

Once home and after breakfast, hanging out washing, etc, I set off to Morrisons for a very few items I forgot last Friday and also to pick up my blood pressure prescription - and to find a couple of boxes to tap.  I've discovered there's one just at the top of our short cul de sac that wasn't on the map although it is on the online map and, with the one outside Morrisons, that makes two I can probably tap every day (you have to tap two boxes within half an hour for the points to start counting) and I've suggested to Chris that we walk a different way to the hall for Groove tomorrow so we can find a few more.

Once home again, it was the usual stuff for Monday.  I didn't get all of downstairs done so that can continue tomorrow.  This evening, there's ironing to start - might not get it all done either but it's a start.

Tomorrow starts with Groove and, hopefully, taking a different route there - Chris hasn't confirmed that she is OK with that yet but I think she will be - followed by more washing and housework.  I now have four scarves to take to Potters in April and I'd like to have more so knitting is also on the agenda.  I know, I know, such an exciting life I live!  😁

Has your Monday been good?  Take care, stay warm and sleep well.  xx

8 comments:

  1. Glad you have started Beat the Street and it fitted in with your other plans today. I have now watched Pottery throw down and despite all the people saying the wrong person went home, I think the final has the right people in it. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - I didn't like last week's elimination but if it hadn't been last week, I think it would have been this week. Really looking forward to the final now. xx

      Delete
  2. Glad you found some close to you places to tap. Boring day here, just the usual Monday and I still have one task left to complete.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jackie. Hopefully, we will tap some more today and I'm thinking of driving (or bussing) to another are of town and walking round there. The boxes are generally not too close to each other so it ensures a bit of a walk. xx

      Delete
  3. This Beat the Street sounds very interesting, nothing like that here. Is a local Government thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know so I Googled and it's not a new thing. I've never heard of it before though. I found some info on the government web site and I'll post some links in this evening's blog post.
      xx

      Delete
  4. Monday is done and dusted. I still have that Monday feeling, which is quite ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally dusted??? I got that done yesterday, just not the rest. Oh, well.
      Sending you Tuesday vibes . . . xx

      Delete