Monday 25 March 2024

Monday evening, 25-03-24

Hi, everyone.  Monday evening and it's still a bit light while this morning it was light ridiculously early.  It'll be nice on Sunday when the evenings are suddenly lighter - it is so lovely to sit out in the evening sunshine, weather permitting.

Circuits was great this morning.  Lindsey whizzed us around at a fair old lick and I think we all felt thoroughly exercised by the end.  It's the last one in this block - next week is Bank Holiday Monday, of course, and then Lindsey is away for a week.  I will miss the first of the new block too as I'm away then.  Not to worry, I can attend another class to make up the sessions.

I got plenty of housework done including a deeper clean of the living room so that's all good.  Just a shame I upset a large glass of summer fruits squash over the carpet at dinner time.  I mopped it up the best I could and will attack it with the spot cleaner tomorrow, if necessary.  What a daft thing to do though!

Tomorrow is Groove class with Chris and I walking the longer way round to tap a few boxes as we go and a few more as we come back home again.

There's nothing else in the diary but there's washing to do and, as rain is not forecast until the afternoon, I might get it dried outside if I get it done early enough.  There's upstairs to clean and I would really like to sort out one of my kitchen cupboards that has things in it that I just don't use now.

Have you had a good day?  I do hope so and also that tomorrow is a happy day too.  It's dark now and I'm going to close and post.  Sleep well and be safe.  xx

12 comments:

  1. Drizzly this morning and then bright and cold.The schools break up on Thursday, so there are just a couple of mornings left for extra maths with Frankie. He's very good, but is getting quite tired now that the holidays are nearly here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely this morning but it's gloomy now (nearly 5 pm) and I've just looked and it's been raining a bit too.
      I sympathise with Frankie. When I did tuition, those last weeks of terms were hard - I tended to build in fun activities. xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes! I have my washing out on the clothesline right now, too. I plan to dig up more weeds this afternoon. Your classes sound like they are going really well. It's great that you stay in shape and are so consistent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great fun and it's no hardship. xx

      Delete
  3. Hope the carpet stain is soon gone. My worst stain was coffee, can still see it faintly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't seem to show at all - I did dilute and scrum, scrun, scrub. I might shampoo the whole area at some point but it's OK. xx

      Delete
  4. Got all the household tasks on my list done and am pretty sure I can cast off my knitting tonight once I measure it. Sun is shining too, even though it is pretty cold out.

    I hope the stain gets out of your carpet easily.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine thanks. It seems to have pretty much gone.
      Good luck with the knitting. xx

      Delete
  5. Glad you managed to get the housework done. Shame about the drink. No use crying over...well, spilt juice lol. Hope you manage to get it all out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - well, the air may have turned slightly blue but thank goodness for muslins and carpet cleaner!! xx

      Delete
  6. I'm up early (Tuesday) with our dog and enjoying morning tea, devotions and catching up on blogs I read. So far it's a bit dreary outside. I think we may get rain today. It will still be a good day with getting oil changed in our car, lunch out and doing chores around the house before attending a women's group meeting tonight. Have a wonderful day, Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds busy but very enjoyably busy. I hope it is going really well for you. xx

    ReplyDelete