Sunday 24 March 2024

Sunday evening, 24-03-24

Evening, everyone.   It's been so sunny today, absolutely gorgeous.  I'd say 'spring like' except that it's been blooming cold and windy as well.  I'm not moaning, just saying.
It's been another quiet day.  I've enjoyed cooking meals, knitting, messaging, doing a bit of sorting out and watching telly.

Instructions for the coach trip to Norwich popped into my mailbox and also a request for payment for the June trip to Wroxham and a canal cruise on the Broads.  So I've paid that and that is one more thing to look forward to.
I had forgotten that six days after the Norwich trip, there's the one into London, to the Battersea Power Station in the morning and a tour of the Royal Albert Hall in the afternoon.  I'm REALLY looking forward to that one.

Tomorrow, start of the week, it's busier.  Circuits first thing and then, after breakfast, it's housework.  Downstairs and maybe upstairs too - you never know!
Shutting the PC down now so sleep well, everyone, have a super day and I'll see you again tomorrow evening.  xx

14 comments:

  1. Pleasant surprises are always welcome.
    It's been bright and cold here today, too.
    Sleep well. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, sunny but with a very cold wind here too. How lovely to have all those things to look forward to - although Battersea Power Station wouldn't be my first choice for a trip! But each to their own....the Royal Albert Hall visit in the afternoon sounds much nicer! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's supposed to be really interesting. Quite apart from the posh shops (fun to look round anyway), there's a lot of history narrative and display there, I understand, and the lift to the top is a unique experience (they say). I really am looking forward to it; it sounds so very different. xx

      Delete
  3. Slow days are absolutely the best things.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great! Wouldn't want them to become the norm but sometimes we just need to slow down a bit for a few days and it's so good that we can. xx

      Delete
  4. Sunny but cold here not that I set foot outside today. Hope your restful day has made you feel better. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has, thanks. I'm ready to charge into the new week now. Still cold here, but it looks nice and bright. Last Monday, I had breakfast in the garden - can't see that happening today. :-) xx

      Delete
  5. Royal Albert Hall sounds like an amazing trip. I bet it's stunning inside. Cold grey and drizzly here today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be a fantastic day all round, I think. xx

      Delete
  6. Lots of nice events coming up for you soon. Glad you have had a few relaxing days and hope you are feeling better as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, thank you so much. Loads better. xx

      Delete
  7. Glad you had a nice relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete