Wednesday 20 March 2024

Wednesday evening, 20-03-24

Hi, everyone.  I had a meeting this evening so it's getting a bit late and I'm feeling really tired so just a quick one today.

It's been a beautiful day.  After a dull start, the sun came out and it shone brightly, bright enough for me to hand the washing on the line - I'd hot-washed tea towels and muslin wipes and a good blow in the sunshine was just what they needed.
I also got downstairs blitzed so now it's clean and reasonably tidy.

This afternoon, I drove over to Lindsey's for personal training, as always, really good, and then drove back to quickly freshen up, get changed and whizz back out to the Governors' meeting.
It was just one of those busy days.

Tomorrow is an online SET class, coffee with Chris and then I might go out somewhere for a walk in the fresh air - assuming the sun is shining.  If not, I'd clean upstairs.  I know which one I'm hoping for!!

But for now, although it's not all that late, I'm flaking out and will buzz off to bed shortly.  Sweet dreams, everyone, sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.  xx

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really good day with lots accomplished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, thanks. Very ordinary but pleasant, all the same. xx

      Delete
  2. Bed at 9.00 or thereabouts sounds quite reasonable - that's what I should do, but don't. x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not so bad really, is it? I'd like to stay up a bit later but sometimes there doesn't seem much point really. I'd rather be cosy in bed with a book. xx

      Delete
  3. I've been getting really dopey in the evenings too, I've been in bed before 10pm twice this week. It sounds like you have full days, no wonder you're tired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose you're right there. I never think that I'm busy, to be honest - not very often anyway. Maybe there's something in the air? xx

      Delete
  4. We are finding our way again...with Daylight Savings Time...whew...it messes all of us up...wish they would choose one time and stick to it...sounds like you are busy as always...enjoy your blog so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our clocks go forward on the 31st so about ten days to go. I don't mind it really. xx

      Delete