Saturday 27 April 2024

Saturday morning, 27-04-24

Good morning, everyone.  It simply wasn't possible to white anything yesterday evening - you wouldn't have appreciated anything from me by the time I got back to my room after the show!  Judging by the state of my head this morning, it was a case of one too many proseccos.  But it was all lovely!

I dropped in to SW group yesterday morning to help with the weighing as usual (not good news but I knew it wouldn't be) and then finished packing, sorting out the house as you have to - emptying the bins and so on - and made my leisurely way over to Five Lakes.  I decided to go a different way, via Maldon rather than take the A12.  The A12 routs is a bit shorter but it's quite an unpredictable road at the moment with repairs and blockages popping up all over.  Actually, the Maldon way was lovely. mostly countryside and Maldon itself wasn't difficult as long as you know which way to go at each roundabout, which I did.

I grabbed a few random photos yesterday.

The fitness stuff plus a bag of scarves to donate (now gone!)
My room - very comfortable and the bed is perfect for me.

I did Lindsey's welcome SET class and then we all congregated in the lounge for a natter and pre dinner drinks.



Waiting for the show to start after enjoying and audience participation quiz.

Potters shows are brilliant and this one was no exception - Songs from the Shows (London and Broadway) and most enjoyable.

On to today and I need to have my bath quickly before Diane knocks for me and we go down to breakfast.

I'd like to do Lindsey's step class this morning and circuits in the gym this afternoon and there's plenty pf other activities organised by Potters so I guess I will be shattered again this evening and it will be a morning post tomorrow again.

Have a great day, everyone.  Stay safe and I hope the rain (if you have it) doesn't stop you doing too much.  xx

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good journey, enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. There's plenty to do but it's all optional. It's great! xx

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your time there it sounds great x
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete