You do get a choice - it starts off the a list (I have a small mixed fruit and veg box) and you can swap items or add items so there's considerable choice one way or another - they email a reminder before the window for subbing closes which is great.
I'm back on the old bread making now. Lindsey's sourdough is waiting for its second stretch and folds and Beth's mixed yeast and sourdough is doing its first rise. I've missed the breadmaking this past two or three weeks.
Better go and get a few more things done - meal prep and so on. I'm feeling more energetic now which is such a relief.
Take care, all, and have a good day. xx

What a box of goodness-enjoy. Catriona
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I will - I do love my fruit and veg and the apples are delicious! (I'm a bit fussy about my apples) :-) xx
DeleteI'm glad you are feeling better, Joy. The heat has been definitely draining here too this summer. I can't imagine not having air conditioning and I know AC is not that common in Europe. I think we are all looking forward to Fall!
ReplyDeleteNo, it really isn't. Mum and Dad had air con and it was absolute bliss. xx
Delete