A quick one as I have an early start.
Yesterday was a pleasant day, just pottering around doing this, that and the other. I finished my latest crochet thing, one of those things that go across the bottom of your bed, mainly to look nice, I think, but it swill help keep my toes warm come the colder weather.
Today starts with Slimming World, as usual, and than I have the weekly shop. And that's about it.
The next Broomfield Trips newsletter landed this morning and I've asked for places on two trips for next year, Milestone's Living Museum and Live Aid the Musical.
How about you? What have you been up to?
Have a lovely Friday, everyone. xx
How about you? What have you been up to?
Have a lovely Friday, everyone. xx
We did have a small amount of rain about 24 hours ago - it felt quite strange after so long……😆
ReplyDeleteI’ve made more Sungold tomato and chilli jam this morning, went to the village butcher and after lunch ( heavy on the homegrown veg 😀) I’ll be feet up with my crochet.
Happy days
Alison in Devon x
I di with we had more - it's not a problem watering but rainwater would be better.
DeleteI like the sound of the tomato and chilli jam - is it an online recipe? xx
We had a very brief shower yesterday, just enough to lay the dust, and make the air smell different - not nice, just different!
ReplyDeleteNo, a little bit like that doesn't solve anything really - a shame it wasn't more but that's weather for you. xx
DeleteI had wall to wall sunshine and 27*C yesterday, with some humidity, again the same for today, Friday. We may or may not get some showers Saturday and Sunday, said the weather woman on TV
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for that! Nice, steady, prolonged showers. xx
DeleteWhat fun to book a couple of trips for next year!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend
It does feel exciting. xx
DeleteYour crochet sounds lovely. Although, I'm trying hard not to think about cold weather just now. X
ReplyDeleteNo, I guess it's not all that relevant! Not right now. :-) xx
Delete