Wednesday 6 March 2024

Wednesday evening, 06-03-24

Good evening, everyone.  The weather decided to play ball today.  The sun came out and it was quite nice.  A bit chilly but not that bad.

I took a walk to Morrisons this morning.  I needed to get a few items and also some cash - I like to carry some cash and thought it might be worth getting more before Friday's trip into London. just in case of need.
I tapped two boxes going and learned from Lindsey this afternoon that I could have tapped them going home as well.  Interesting!  Once home, I set to and made lunch for tomorrow so I don't have a mad rush before Val comes for lunch.
I got downstairs all nice and clean before going over to Lindsey's for personal training and a good old natter as I worked.
And that was that - just a normal day really with nothing exciting happening.

Still pondering Prague.

Tomorrow I want to go back to Morrisons early as I want to get some flowers for Val (there's a good reason) and didn't want to get them today.  Then it is SET online before having an online chat with Chris this week as her husband has shingles, poor chap.  
Then there's just time to make salad, finish off lunch and set the table before Val gets here.
Once she's gone, I need to get things ready for Friday's trip to London to see The Cursed Child - a packed lunch and anything else I want to take with me.
So it's going to be quite a busy day.

Good night, all.  Sleep well and pleasant dreams.  xx


14 comments:

  1. I had my Readers’ Group today and our new book is called Ginger and me. For once, it’s a lovely new book published in 2022, and I am looking forward to reading it. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just Googled this and it looks interesting. I look forward to hearing what you (and the group) thought of it. xx

      Delete
  2. Prague sounds exciting! I've never been there and would love to get your reaction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone says it is a lovely place to visit so I'm sorely tempted. xx

      Delete
  3. Our son enjoyed his trip that took him to Prague for a few days.

    So exciting to be able to see The Cursed Child. Enjoy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting excited for tomorrow. The reviews are so good and I enjoy the Harry Potter universe anyway. xx

      Delete
  4. What a busy day ! I hope you enjoy the show in London and have a fun time. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie. It will be great, I think. xx

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a good day all in all. Hope you have a good day in London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharon. I'm loving these coach trips and this, I think, will be no exception. xx

      Delete
  6. I hope it's not too early a start for you on Friday. It will be a lovely day. Enjoy your lunch with Val and Chris's husband isn't too uncomfortable. I think the shingles vaccination is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not at all. I'm going to SW as usual first but leaving by a certain time, that's all. I just need to be well prepared. :-)

      Delete
  7. I remember my mum in law did a city break to Prague a few years ago and absolutely loved it.......
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete