Monday 1 April 2024

Monday evening, 01-04-24

Good evening, everyone.  Have you had a lovely first day of April?  It's been a right mix of weather here - sunny, windy, a bit of rain, sun again . . . and I've been thinking it is Sunday all day.  Weird.

There's not much to say about today.  I stayed at home and I have just chilled.  I've done a lot of knitting, I got a load in the washing machine and washed but no further so I will freshen it up tomorrow and hang it out, hopefully.
And the gas bill still says I am in credit.  More weird.

Tomorrow is back to normal.  It starts with a walk down to Groove with Chris and then back again, tapping boxes for the last time as Beat the Street finishes this week.  I have housework, washing - all that usual stuff.  Nothing unusual and nothing too difficult or strenuous (apart from Groove and that's different).

Later on, I have an online chat with some friends which should be a lot of fun and keep me awake until bedtime.  I'll say 'Goodnight' to you all now and get this sent.    I do hope you have enjoyed your Bank Holiday and have another pleasant day planned tomorrow.
Sleep well.  xx


14 comments:

  1. It's been a chilled day here, as well. I've enjoyed my time catching up with some blog reading. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quiet day here as well, in fact, except for a couple of short phone conversations, I haven't spoken to anyone all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, that can be very restful, I think. Quite a nice start to the week. xx

      Delete
  3. Just the usual Monday happenings here. The wind is making it feel much colder than it really is.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brrr - wind chill. It can go right through you, can't it? xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I like days like that as well as other kinds. xx

      Delete
  5. I'm down with a rotten cold so have felt pretty sorry for myself. Thank goodness it'll be gone in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dear - there's still plenty of nasty stuff doing the rounds, isn't there? I hope you've been able to wrap up warm and rest in as much comfort as you possibly can. Get well soon, Cherie. xx

      Delete
  6. We had a very quiet day after a busy Easter Sunday. Today is back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you really appreciated some calm after the busy-ness. Hoping today has gone well for you. xx

      Delete
  7. Happy April to you Joy. Wishing lots of sunshine so that you can get outside and use your egg chair again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be very nice. It wasn't to be today - plenty of on and off rain - but it has to get nicer soon. April can be a lovely month for weather. Fingers crossed. xx

      Delete