Wednesday 24 April 2024

Wednesday evening, 24-04-24

Good evening, everyone.  It's been quite a quiet day but a very pleasant one.  Thankfully, the sinuses are behaving themselves so no problems in that direction.  I've had some really lovely birthday greetings from far and wide which has made me very happy.

And personal training with Lindsey was great.

Tomorrow, I need to get everything sorted for my weekend at Five Lakes.  It really is a lovely place and Lindsey has put together a schedule of fitness classes as well as all the usual activities that Potters puts on anyway.



I'm going to need a holiday to recover!!

Tomorrow, I'm out with Chris for lunch to celebrate both our birthdays and I need to get everything together for the weekend so I will have plenty to do.

I hope your day has been really good.
Wishing you a pleasant evening and a great night's rest.  xx

16 comments:

  1. A full and enjoyable weekend ahead, you'll really have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Hazel. It's been lovely. xx

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Joy and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's going to be good, I know. xx

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday - how nice to have a holiday weekend to carry on the celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't iot. Lucky timing really but still good, all the same. xx

      Delete
  5. Love the sound of your weekend-I am gradually coming back to walking after the virus. First day in over a month I managed just over 10000 steps. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's excellent - I'm so glad things are so much better now. xx

      Delete
  6. Oh dear I felt exhausted just looking at the exercise program! Good luck Joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee - know what you mean but it will be good. xx

      Delete
  7. I'm glad you had a good birthday. That fitness programme has me tired just looking at it. Hopefully there will be lots of relaxing time too and some good entertainment. Have a great time. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had any less than a good time at Potters. It will be great, I am sure. xx

      Delete
  8. Apologies that I missed your birthday post - wishing you a belated Happy Birthday x
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete