Monday 8 April 2024

Monday evening, 08-04-24

Hi, everyone!   Monday evening and it's been quite a busy day for me.

I've 'done' downstairs' fairly thoroughly.
Chris came around and we had a great old yatter together.
I've done three loads of washing, it all dried outside on the line (last load was a bit damp but will air) and even done all the ironing.
And I did my stint in the back garden too.  The middle bed is looking so much tidier now.  If I can do the same time every day this week, it will make such a difference.

We've had lovely weather round here.  It's really warming up now, enough for the ants to make their presence felt so I've zapped them (sorry, but - ants.  Urgh) and there were a few flies buzzing around so I've dug out my plug in fly zapper in the kitchen.  It just looks like a big plug really but it kept the flies down very well last summer.
The war isn't over but I've won the first skirmish!

There's absolutely nothing whatsoever in the diary for tomorrow so I'll get upstairs done out and there's a kitchen cupboard I really want to sort out and declutter.  And, of course, there's the garden too, weather permitting.

Right now, I feel very satisfied with how everything's gone.  I'm having an online chat with friends later on so I'll get this send a bit earlier and get the other blog sorted as well.
Have a restful evening, a good night and a lovely day tomorrow.  xx

8 comments:

  1. Daughter in Indy and grand in NYC just sent photos of eclipse
    Indy had full darkness and thousands came
    She lives there
    Grand lives NYC
    Here in Florida I closed the curtains lol
    Hope you are enjoying your traveling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, the photos must be very impressive. xx

      Delete
    2. Amazing . Here in Florida I just stayed inside.
      My family…living in various places…got into it esp the direct path in Indianapolis. Brenda

      Delete
    3. I saw a clip on the BBC website - awesome. xx

      Delete
  2. A very satisfactory day - well done. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really busy day! Glad you had a nice visit and chat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was busy but satisfying all the same. How's things going for you? xx

      Delete