Saturday 27 April 2024

Saturday evening, 27-04-24

Good evening, everyone.  I'm posting this evening because I'm planning to go to a semi-early Groove class tomorrow morning! 

Despite the weather, it has been a brilliant day with plenty of activity, another amazing show this evening and not too many proseccos!
Both the step class and the gym circuits were - um - challenging, but I did them and felt great afterwards.  


We went for a slightly damp walk this morning and came across this broody duck who was totally unfazed by four females taking photos and ooohing and ahing over her.  I guess she is used to it!     

I may not be the worse for wear this evening but I am totally shattered and looking forward to my cosy bed so I will say goodnight, all, sweet dreams and stay safe.  xx


8 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful sleep tonight. For a moment or two I thought the duck was a very good carved one.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thanks, I slept like the proverbial log.
      I guess if you don't mind curious human, she picked a very comfortable spot.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Super photos and glad you are having fun. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  3. The duck looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't she just. Nice and high so she has a good view. xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos x
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete