Thursday 2 August 2012

Thursday morning

It's another dull start to the day but maybe it will be like yesterday, brightening up later.  I've noticed that the nights are starting to draw in somewhat - I shut out the gloom quite early yesterday evening.  After all, we are over a month away from the longest day now.

Yesterday was another quiet day apart from lunch out with Liz.  She's never been to the Hare so that's where we went to have a lunch that, despite its 'smaller plate' label, was more than enough for a good main meal and which did me, food-wise, for the rest of the day.

Today is busier.  I'm taking the car in shortly for its service and MOT and while that's being done I will walk along to DD's and spend the morning there.  After that it's home for a short while and then back out for an early dinner with L and J.  It's all go, isn't it?

And that's the day gone . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment