Friday 10 August 2012

Friday morning

Wasn't it hot yesterday?  I should have guessed that it would be after the morning mist-almost-fog.  After sorting out dinner late afternoon I sat in front of the fan for a while, which helped considerably.  Some friends have been posting photos on Facebook of their day at the Olympics and they look as if they are having an amazing time but you know what?  I'd much rather be at home, staying cool, with the best views via the telly screen!

Today I HAVE to sort out the kitchen.  That's something of a recurring theme around here, isn't it?  I've got out of the habit of finishing the day with a shiny sink and I guess I need to get back into it again.  So in I go right now and get started - well, maybe not RIGHT now, when I've finished reading everything online, played a few games of sudoku on my favourite site, had another coffee . . . 
Poor old kitchen!

Taken at the garden centre and added here for a splash of colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment