Thursday 16 November 2023

Thursday, 16-11-23

Morning, everyone.

Things are moving fast.  There's now an inside wall between the shed part and the room part (on the right in the photo), the plasterboard is mostly up and the electric wiring is in.  The bifold is here (or should that be 'bifolds are'?and will be in this morning and Seth reckons the plastering will be done today too.


See the nice, outside lighting.

However . . .

. . . the cupboards I chose won't be available until after Christmas (booooo) so I spent yesterday evening looking through a site Maxine sent me and have chosen a very similar style.  Seth can do all the measuring, etc - I have more confidence in him getting it right than me.  :-)


There's been a slight change of plan for today as Val can't come over now.  So today is SET class online, chat with Chris, housework, Teams governors' meeting late afternoon.  Bet I sleep well tonight!

Have a great day.  xx


8 comments:

  1. Love your building. Love your blog. Still cannot comment on Sooze’s blog but can now read it. I am so so happy for her. The two of you seem to keep busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever said life slows down after retirement had no idea. It's different but it isn't alway slower. Thanks, Brenda. xx

      Delete
  2. It will look very 'finished' when the bifold doors are fitted, but still with more to do inside. Even so, it's all taking shape very nicely :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's looking good, even with all the mess. xx

      Delete
  3. The garden room is really coming along. It will be finished in no time at all.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope so. I'd like everything to be sorted and reorganised before Christmas. xx

      Delete
  4. Oh it's coming along really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking shape, isn't it? I like it more and more now. xx

      Delete