Tuesday 28 November 2023

Tuesday, 28-11-23

    Morning, everyone!  
Yesterday was a bit of a dampener - the mild aches, tiredness, etc, of the last several days landed in the form of a coldy sort of virus thingy.  You know the kind of thing.  So yesterday was a rest and sleep day and today looks like being the same.  Diane isn't coming over - I have no wish to share it and she has no wish to catch it! - and I won't be going to Groove either.
The best laid plans . . .

The GR is coming along.  No bricklaying yesterday as it was pouring with rain but I think the wall and ceiling painting is pretty much done and the floor is down in the room part, but not in the shed.  The radiator is on the wall although not yet connected up.
Getting there.

I'm off to snuggle in my recliner with a book and, most likely, fall asleep!
Have a great day, everyone.  xx

22 comments:

  1. There are so many nasty colds going around - hope yours is short lived. Enjoy a rest day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are. Every second person seems to be suffering. Oh, well, they are pretty short lived, aren't they? xx

      Delete
  2. Hope you can have a complete snuggle day and the snuffles pass quickly. Annabethxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know I've been under par with a cold for over a week now, whatever happened to the 3 day cold?? Get well soon x
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are you feeling now - I hope it's vanishing quickly now. xx

      Delete
    2. Getting there, but slowly, still coughing. Thanks for asking x
      Alison x

      Delete
    3. Not nice - take care and take it easy. xx

      Delete
  4. Get well quickly, Joy. Sending love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get better soon Joy. I think I am coming down with a cold, or at least the sniffles have started.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no. I hope it doesn't come to anything much. xx

      Delete
  6. Oh no! hope it passes quickly. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good idea, hope you feel brighter tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you'll be feeling better very soon. Take care. x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Colds aren't nice but they are generally quite short lived, I think. xx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you, Janette, I'm sure I will. xx

      Delete
  10. I hope you're feeling better soon. X

    ReplyDelete