Sunday, 20 September 2026

Sunday, 20-09-26

Morning, all.  We're into the last third of September now and aren't the days getting shorter now!  And cooler mornings and evenings too; it's so nice to snuggle under the covers in bed now - very cosy.

Sorry, I haven't done the Spain blog yet.  Maybe today, I'll see.

What I do have is a downstairs to tidy (it's a right mess) and ironing to get finished.  I'll start with that, I think, and get it done.
Then I need to sort out the freezer again - it's bursting at the seams and needs some reorganising.
And bread to make.

Better got going, hadn't I?  
xx

2 comments:

  1. Did you watch Strictly? It was certainly different and I am looking forward to seeing how it develops.Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. I forgot to mention that. I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to some great dances. xx

      Delete