Morning, all. No more Spain yet, sorry, but I did get quite a lot done yesterday - washing, ironing, housework and a big old freezer tidy up.
And I ate The Pear. The single pear from my pear tree. And it was delicious. Looking forward to next year now, fingers crossed.
Today starts, as always, with circuits and then, fingers crossed, Kay is coming. It's not been a great summer for housework help for various reasons but, hopefully, tomorrow will work.
And that's about it - it is a quiet life at the moment. xx
I did some blitzing of the bathrooms yesterday between running in and out to save the washing getting wet.Then ai did all the ironing. Then I had a sit down and did some knitting. Catriona
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to get it all done, isn't it? A good feeling. xx
DeleteI took today off from processing and picking the garden. Will get back to it tomorrow. Instead, I putzed around the house doing little things that needed to be done. Made a bit of headway on those.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Sometimes it just gets a bit much, doesn't it? A change can be as good as a rest, as the saying goes. xx
DeleteSometimes quiet is nice
ReplyDeleteYes, often it is. I do like quiet, I just have to work on not feeling a bit guilty. :-D xx
Delete