Saturday 7 January 2017

Saturday

Good morning, everyone.  There's no frost this morning and we had rain overnight.  It's still looking very gloomy as it gets lighter and it may not be frosty but it's still jolly cold.

Yesterday was one of those days when you get a lot of little things done but end up feeling you haven't really done very much, if you know what I mean.

Today looks like being the same really, except that I really want to start cutting out the pieces for a quilt I am making for someone, now I have done all the planning of it.  If I start sewing, I have to bring the machine back down from my bedroom which is a bit more clearing up in my room.

Later on:
Really horrible out there, it is, cold and raining.

I forgot to finish this and post earlier.  Ooops.

Anyway - today's food
B:  bacon and tomato, apple
L:  broccoli soup, orange
T: 30g cheese, cuppa
D: flat iron steak, mushroom sauce, salad, natural yogurt.

4 comments:

  1. Joy - I know you are a Lakeland fan - I love their oven gloves (the traditional kind). They are half price at the mo (a leaflet in my paper today has a number of offers)if you are interested key in code 72355 in the search box on the Lakeland site and the price drops from £10.99 to just £4.99 .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly am, thank you very much for the info. I wonder if they are reduced in the shop too as I have a five pound voucher if I spend thirty
    pounds.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think so - you need the voucher from the magazine to use in store . It was in The Daiy Mail today . You could always order on a click and collect tho which doesn't cost re delivery as far as I am aware.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info. :-)

    J x

    ReplyDelete