Monday 30 January 2017

Monday

Good morning!  It's a damp and dismal day out there but not icy which is a mercy as the roads would be terrible if it was.

Yesterday was a busy morning and a less busy afternoon.  Apart from a good dinner it was mostly unproductive and I had a good snooze in the afternoon.

Today is busier.  I have a friend arriving this evening so I have a bed to make up and a bedroom to tidy up - not that it's that messy, just a few things not out away.

I have bread to make (it's rising as I type), soda bread to make, a batch of savoury mince to cook and some shopping to do.

I have planning and looking up resources to do.

Over lunch time it is Knitter Knatters and then I'm staying at school and doing my afternoon with foundation stage on Mondays from now on as it works well after the club.

It's going to be all go!

Today's food:
B:  porridge with sugar and yogurt
L:  maybe I will skip it - depends how busy and not-hungry I am.  But maybe an apple and an orange.
D:  a bit of leftover roast beef, bubble and squeak from the leftover veg and some runner beans from last summer's garden.

Have a lovely day, wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment