Saturday 21 January 2017

Saturday

Good morning, everyone.  Cold again!  I do love a crisp, frosty, winter's morning.

Yesterday I carried on with the quilt.  The machine quilting is now finished, all the edges have been sewn in (that took for ever!) and now all I have to do on put on the backing and the edging.  Phew.  It's looking good too.
I won't be able to do that until Monday.

Mum, Dad and I went out for a meal yesterday evening.  I had nachos and, mmmmm, how delicious they were.  I must find a recipe!

I have no idea about today yet, but I am sure it is going to be good!  I hope it is for you too.

And now - coffee!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Nachos. All melty cheesy yumminess. I might do some sewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sewing is great. It keeps my fingers off the nachos - and the crisps and the peanuts and . . . < sigh >
    Have a great weekend.

    J x

    ReplyDelete