Monday 20 April 2015

Monday

Yesterday was a nice day.  Beth came round for lunch and afterwards we chatted, she sewed and then she had a phone call from a friend so she chatted again while I went into the kitchen.

You see, when I sorted out the freezer I found four pots of raspberries that had been in there, frozen, for < cough, cough > years.  I thought it was about time to use them up so I made jam and now I have six and a half pots (it was seven and a half but Beth took one home with her) of delicious, almost seedless raspberry jam to enjoy with my sourdough toast!  Raspberry jam is one of the easiest jams to make and one of the loveliest so I will blog about it on Teacher's Recipes.

It won't be that long before it's fruit pick'n time again, will it?

That was about it really.  I was pretty tired come the evening so went to bed early and woke early this morning.

Today is back to school day, friends arriving to stay day, hope I stay awake day!  Not too difficult then!

Have a good 'un!

No comments:

Post a Comment