Thursday 9 April 2015

Breadline 9-4-15

Spent so far:  £20.56

Still to spend:  £39.44
(not too bad - I'm about 1/3 of the way through and have spent about 1/3 but some of that is for longer term items that I still have some of for the remainder of the month, such as the contents of today's breakfast, so I guess I am on target pretty well)

Today's menu:
Breakfast:  porridge with apple sauce* (3p)and yogurt, orange juice (all pre-paid apart from the apple sauce)

Lunch:  Savoury pork mince (26p), pasta (5p), grated cheese (paid), apple (14p)
and very nice it was too.

Dinner:  1 Jackburger (10p), wedges (28p), coleslaw (12p), shredded lettuce (8p), tomatoes (12p), mayo for dipping (3p)
. . . as was this!

Coffees (paid)

Today's total:  £1.21

*I had a jar of Savers apple sauce that I used for something else and which contained just the dregs.  Rather than waste it, I spooned what was left into the oats as they were cooking and added a little pinch of cinnamon.  It was very tasty and one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment