Friday 10 April 2015

Friday

Another beautifully sunny day yesterday although it was none too warm despite the sun and the air pollution was pretty bad.  Certainly my eyes were suffering and I ended up taking an antihistamine which helped a lot.  I gather today will be as bad or worse so I shall pop another tablet in advance!

I went into town as planned and was amazed at all the changes.  Shops gone, new shops come and a number of shops in different places.  I was lucky to spot Holland and Barratt as it was nowhere near where I would have gone.  Lakeland is still there, thank goodness, and I was sorely tempted by a quiche tin that promised no more soggy bottoms, but I resisted, you will be glad to know.   In fact I was jolly moderate all round and more or less only came back with what was on the list.

The rest of the day was a sort of pottering day really.  A few arrangements made, a few changed.  That sort of day.

Today is a spoiling me day.  I shall be with good friends and so breadline is off for two days and will resume after breakfast on Sunday.

Have a great day - I know I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment